Welcome to the Tally Community forum! This is a shared community resource, so please treat it and those in the community with the same respect as you would show in public.
By using this forum, you agree to follow this communities code of conduct. Your account may be suspended or removed if you don’t follow these guidelines. Please remember that this is a public forum, so take care of any personal information that is displayed on your account, or in your posts.
Code of Conduct
There is a place for everyone in this community, and no one should feel excluded on the basis of their:
- Gender, gender identity, or gender expression
- Sexual Orientation
- Physical Appearance
- Disability or medical condition
By posting in this community, you agree to adhere to the following values:
- Zero tolerance for abuse, harassment, or discrimination of any sorts
- Refrain from any oppressive or offensive language (sexist, racist, homophobic etc.)
- Respect people’s identities and boundaries
- Refrain from suggesting ways to break both local and international laws, Tally’s security, or the security of any other bank
- Not using offensive topics as a source for humour
We endeavour to create a supportive, responsible and safe community for Tally’s customers and shareholders to engage, encourage and debate with one another in a positive way.
There is a separate, private community section for Tally’s shareholders.
This area of the community is for all Corporate and shareholder (specific) comments. Any corporate/shareholding comments will be removed from the product community, or shifted to the appropriate area.
IF you are a shareholder but don’t currently have access to the shareholder Community boards, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request access. Please note you will be required to verify your shareholding to gain access.
In your posts, please avoid:
- Deliberate trolling
- Ad hominem attacks (personally attacking a person, rather than their post)
- Impersonating other people
- Posting explicit, graphic, abusive or hateful messages
Remember this is a public board, so don’t post anything that you wouldn’t be okay showing A parent, or your Boss for example! If you are in any doubt, just don’t post it!
- Be civil. Don’t post anything that a reasonable person would consider offensive, abusive, or hate speech.
- Keep it clean. Don’t post anything obscene or sexually explicit.
- Respect each other. Don’t harass or grief anyone, impersonate people, or expose their private information.
- Respect our forum. Don’t post spam or otherwise vandalize the forum.
Sanctions for Rule Breaking
Any posts which are deemed to contain content on which Tally has a zero-tolerance stance on will be met with immediate removal from the community. Repeated posting by shareholders on shareholder related topics in the main community will be considered a strike.
Any other violations will be subject to a three-strike model:
First strike: You will receive a written warning, which will lead you to know what you did, and contain the what area of this code of conduct you breached
Second Strike: This will result in a suspension from the board, the length of which will be determined by the seriousness of the violation. In extreme situations, you will be completely removed from the community immediately.
Third Strike: If you return from a suspension and continue to violate the code of conduct and disrupt the community, your account will be immediately removed.
If you see a post which breaches any of these guidelines, please flag it to make us aware of the offence.
- Click the three dots (…) on the post.
- Click the flag icon
- Select a reason, and then click Flag Post.
If a post is flagged several times by other community members, it will be automatically hidden until it can be manually reviewed.