Insurance

Tallymoney T&C’s

7.11. TallyMoney’s storage partners also provide industry specific insurance cover to protect your gold holding. This cover to you is included in our fee structure. TallyMoney’s storage partners provide TallyMoney with documentary evidence of this insurance, which TallyMoney is happy to publish knowing that some customers will want to confirm that existence of this cover and its terms.

Please can you provide link to where this insurance document is published.

Can the company take this opportunity to distance themselves from the corrupt banking industry and show themselves to be open and honest in all aspects of the gold holdings of their customers. I see this as a great opportunity to promote how they are different and trustworthy as we all lose faith in the banking sector and look for an alternative.

1 Like

@JonnyE we don’t actively publish this but you can find all the details here and access further information through the details provided on the link.

Thanks Damon but it clearly says in your T&C’s…

TallyMoney’s storage partners provide TallyMoney with documentary evidence of this insurance, which TallyMoney is happy to publish.

Are you saying I need to contact a third party myself?

Also, this doesn’t answer the main question of the audit or any proof of gold backing/ownership

2 Likes