Absolutely not one bit of help in over 2 months

Hello someone in this company actually try and help me am at a loss!

I’ve been waiting for an answer for 3 weeks regarding my account and not been able to use

On top of the over two months I haven’t been able to take my money out or send it to my bank

My emails are getting ignored and I’m one step away from going to the ombudsman

Thanks

Lewis

1 Like

@Lmiddleton5
We are waiting on one of our tech providers to come back to us on your issue and until this point, we can not provide you with any more information. Once they have come back to us on this the relative person will come back to you on the matter.

Kris you have been saying this 3 weeks

How hard can it be to let me withdraw my funds?

Which is normally a process that takes less than 5 minutes and has taken nearly 3 months

@Lmiddleton5
As mentioned before we are waiting on one of our tech providers to come back to us on your issue and until this point, we can not provide you with any more information. Once they have come back to us on this the relative person will come back to you on the matter.

How does it take for one of the tech providers to come back to you ? I don’t think it’s a very satisfactory reply in all honesty given how long he/she has been waiting.

2 Likes

I’m not lying when I say I’ve been waiting almost 3 months to get £110 out of this account

There is no way of speaking to them directly and just get answers like this from kris

They report my trust pilot comments and remove my comments from here like I’m a villain when I’m a victim

Never been treated like this with any bank / customer service it’s mad

I’m actually disgusted

1 Like

It’s not a good enough reply at all.

If your provider can’t get back to you in a matter of days, not weeks, then you need to change provider or renegotiate your SLAs.

Want to be a contender? Then act like one. Fobbing a user off like this with a 3rd party brush off isn’t good enough. Own it, chase it and sort it.

3 Likes

@b1gdeano @Carolwhiteshusband @Lmiddleton5

For everyone’s general understanding, banking regulations, which pertain to all transactions including things like payments in error through to fraud prevention and anti-money laundering provisions, can sometimes cause delays in resolving transactional issues. Tally is, as are all providers of banking services, required to follow these protocols, including our banking tech partners. We appreciate this can be very frustrating for the banking customer when a transaction does not complete as expected, but we are not permitted to disclose detailed information.

1 Like

Kris you haven’t emailed me back personally in 3 weeks and disclosed any information to me whatsoever it’s £100 so don’t even be ridiculous mentioning money laundering

You at one stage told me my card had expired that’s why I can’t use it when it expired 2024 and you didn’t know why this was

Is this a company or someone sat in there shed? I’ve never heard excuses like I have from you when could of just have me my £100 months ago and the issue would of been sorted

Disgusting

2 Likes

This is terrible customer service and its got nothing at all to do with money laundering at this threshold

This Tally Forum seems a bit of a cop out for investors. Set up to calm us all down. If card holders cannot get fair access to their funds then the only steps we can take is the ombudsman or costly legal action.
For heavens sake any OTHER bank on the planet would least allow you to remove your funds if you wished to cancel your account. Something not quite right here…now watch th
is post get removed…PRONTO

1 Like

For everyone’s general understanding, banking regulations, which pertain to all transactions including things like payments in error through to fraud prevention and anti-money laundering provisions, can sometimes cause delays in resolving transactional issues. Tally is, as are all providers of banking services, required to follow these protocols, including our banking tech partners. We appreciate this can be very frustrating for the banking customer when a transaction does not complete as expected, but we are not permitted to disclose detailed information.

Kris you’ve replied the same thing on every post

Regardless of anything it should not take over 2 months to give me an answer on why I can’t take my £100 out of the account

At the stage where I feel like just saying keep it

1 Like