Why take payments if you cannot credit then?

It’s me again & I will not stop annoying you all until this is resolved. (Your lucky your phone doesn’t connect) I have a serious question
WHY THE FUCK DID YOU TAKE MY MONEY FROM OTHER ACCOUNTS IF YOU KNEW IT WOULDNT REACH MY TALLY?
Why has a payment from my tally come instantly but a payment to my tally takes however long.

I am so unhappy with the customer service here.
Can someone please direct me where
To place complaints

1 Like

I presume this may be because reconciliations aren’t always instant?
You are not receiving the money you sent in GBP, you are receiving it in Tally, once your GBP is reconciled it can be allocated to your account in Tally. It can take a while to allocate funds especially if you are a new user (they might have to do some due diligence checks before applying funds)

For the time being I would recommend not transfering funds into Tally that you are relying on spending in the short term as I understand they are having some tech issues from the latest app update. Once those are ironed out the app should be working much smoother. It’s quite a small team, I’m sure someone will get back to you in the not too distant future.

Hope this helps.

2 Likes

Thanks @Mikey9997. That may well be the case. @Ccripps I have messaged you privately to help reoslve.

This isn’t the first time I have used to tally. It shouldn’t take 4+ hours when it says ‘2 hours maximum’

This is no lie I’ve been trying to get £100 out of tally for over a month!
I’ve been told my cards expired and they dont know why it says that when it happens
Ive been told my money has bounced back with no explanation when ive sent to my own bank accounts in my name
everyday is a challenge to try and get my own money from them and its incredibly stressfull
the email help isnt help at all!
i need this sorting today!!
thanks

Hi @Lmiddleton5
We are waiting on one of our tech providers to come back to us on your issue and once they have we will let you know via your email thread.