Bugs

I’ve just been on the app to transfer back to my monzo account, so I click on payments, select the account expecting to see previous payments made to this account (which I have made a couple of recently) but the last one showing is July 2020 ???

What is happening with this? How can it be expected to to be used regularly if the most basic of records aren’t kept in the app? Are all these bugs going to get fixed at some point?

As I’ve said before, Tally just doesn’t seem to keep a Tally of the transactions or anything really, in the Tally app. It’s all getting pretty annoying to be honest.

This also has nothing to do with the blocking of all the excessive, privacy invasive tracking as I tried it with all the blocking off and it’s exactly the same.

The transactions have never worked for me for paying people out the app. No matter how often I make a payment out the account each time I go back to that payee it’s transaction list is blank

1 Like

Thank you both for the information. I’m going to try to get a fix for this prioritised ASAP so we can get this working for you. We haven’t had any other reports so if anybody else is experiencing this please do let me know.

Has always worked for me with no problems.

Thanks @iceman

Latest update installed, 19 Jan 2022

Samsung Galaxy S10+

As far as the app bugs go, same as before…

Once the pin is entered, it takes far too long for the app to open.

Search doesn’t work.

Retailer icons don’t show.

Retailer location map doesn’t show.

Payee transactions activity/history doesn’t work, and recents list doesn’t show the most recent, just random ones.

Any progress on the addition of a stats page to make this a useful account? I know end of Q1 was stated for the release of this update, I just wondered how it is going, what features are being worked on, and are any working as intended?

Thanks.

3 Likes

Hi Jonny

Thanks for this. We are still in the process of building out our migration to our new API, which will help us fix alot of this. This is our number one focus as well as looking at optimising our onboarding funnel and ensuring we onboard as many customers as possible.

Once we are in the new API world we will be rolling out features quicker and top of that list is charts, stats to help customers understand their position.

3 Likes

I talked both my brother in law and sister into setting up a tally account over christmas. I just contacted my sister and asked for her Tally ID to send her some gold but she said her tally ID was never approved and when she opens the app it says no internet connection with a dismiss box. My brother in law was also refused when attempting to set up the account.

Both of them obviously just gave up on it.

Does tally not have any system in place to flag up attempted registrations that never complete, and then contact the user to ask why they didnt proceed? This is a fairly standard thing on many websites when forms or baskets etc are not taken to completion.

Does tally have any idea how many hundereds or maybe even thousands of people have attempted to register but something has gone wrong so they simply gave up?

1 Like

Hi Jonny thanks for your message. We do indeed have CRM in place to contact customers throughout various parts of the onboarding funnel, all of which is automated nudging to prompt completion and get a better understanding of what may have caused the customer to drop out. I will reach out to you directly to get a better understanding of what may have caused the issue here. Damon

I quite often get that when I open the App it says no" internet access with a dismiss button" which I click on and then the app opens ok.
Does not happen all the time though.

So… What’s happening with the app then?

We were supposed to have an update in Q1 that would allow us to see some useful stats regarding the holdings and make this a useable account. Obviously I didn’t expect that to happen, and obviously it hasn’t happened.

Not only did it not happen, the app is still as buggy as it was… I’ve honestly lost track now… Must be 3 or 4 years ago?

This app can’t even access and remember the previous transaction I made on the 28 March.

Seriously, how can anyone have any confidence in something like this? And the app IS THE BUSINESS which is attempting to list on the big boys playground yet it is still wearing nappies and filling them daily…

I would ask for an update on how things are progressing but to be honest, there’s no point anymore… It is what it is, until it isn’t anymore.

3 Likes

Thank for your comments, we love constructive feedback. It’s next on our roadmap and we are suuuuupeeeer excited.

Thought I would do the reply to them.

4 Likes

GIF-Amused-funny-get-out-laugh-LOL-oh-stop-point-GIF

Longest app build in history :100:

1 Like