Product Q&A on 11th December 7pm-8pm

Hi @JonnyE you might be able to see the number of users at the footer of @kris-tally first post to open the session. This should be visible to everyone.

The Q&A is to help us understand what customers like and don’t like and for them to discuss features and ideas amongst themselves.

1 Like

We do give the Tally price in your transactions. We want to focus on using Tally for banking and saving, and get people more familiar with that rather than the gold price…

1 Like

I have used some yes

Was pretty simple but I did not know how to transfer. And max limits on transfer

We will be making this easier and more seemless - for the moment we haven’t put strict limits on transfers internally as we have KYC’d both customers and have the audit trail.

1 Like

Makes sense

Do you have the ability in the UK for sort code and account number, or just iban. Someone asked me this

Yes we do, and this will be going live shortly, hopefully before the year end.

1 Like

Great

Sorry, referring to a previous query, you are saying there will be a fiat account and sort code, what will this be used for if not for internal transfers out of tally and into fiat within the app?

Just a bit confused…

I think this was in reference to each customer being given their own account number and sort code, linked to their Tally account and enabling faster payments.

1 Like

Has tally attracted a larger user base and deposits than its initial TRAC accounts.

Customers will always be in Tally but the method and speed of transferring GBP in and out will be improving with this.

2 Likes

Ah ok… it’s to do with the way faster payments system works… That makes sense now. Thanks.

Is fingerprint login being added for android in V2?

There were about 300 TRAC customers who came across and now operate in Tally.
And we have more than 1,000 other customers in addition to those.

2 Likes

That’s right. Each customer has their own GBP account on faster payments rather than using pooled customer accounts.

2 Likes

Ok, thanks for the chat session, it’ll be great to get the new update and next Q&A following it next year. Exciting times…

Have a good Christmas everyone, keep up the excellent work :beers::beers:

This should be available now if you can do a fingerprint scan to unlock your phone. It does depend on the version of phone. Please email support@tallymoney.com to find out in settings how to turn that on if able.

1 Like

Oh right… I’ve not seen the option anywhere. I’ll have another look, not really a problem so I’ll wait for the update and see it it’s on there, maybe I have it turned off in my phone settings somewhere. Thanks.

If there are no other questions about the Tally product/platform tonight, we’ve got three minutes left to chat about Christmas or elections tomorrow (that might be opening a can of worms…)

1 Like