Social Media Influencer

I see maneco64 is doing an interview promoting glint again.

Has tally approached anyone yet? Maybe contact this guy, he regularly discusses everything that tally stands for and has over 275k subscribers compared to maneco’s 41k, although maneco64 should have more as he’s very knowledgeable.

2 Likes

Totally agree Jonny…the silence is deafening!

1 Like

This was mentioned years ago as a way to get eyes on Tally. I quite dislike the whole “influencer” thing but can’t deny they have a reach.

Rather pay them a few grand to shill the company than Parry’s wage tbh. Probably get more value added

1 Like

Yea deafening, and lots of things have been mentioned for years but there’s always been a ‘reason’ why it wasn’t done… Surely there’s no reason it can’t be done by now. And there must be something in place where an influencer (hate that too) can receive a small commission for everyone that signs up using their code… Even if the new user doesn’t get anything, as that’s been proven to be abused. The new user will benefit in the long term.

1 Like

Agreed Jonny, there are ways already in use as you will know, promoter’s preach the word and they get rewards according to new account sign ups with deposit size scales and usage or account time held bonuses etc etc

Silence is defeaning from board yes

So some noise from investors is fairly juvenile

How can you compare Tally to Glint ? Do you know how strong Glint is with its customer service ? It nearly or actually went bankrupt and people rushed to save it

That’s a product and company so strong that investors pulled it out

Tally has not as much as a grain of salt common with Glint or any other businesses people keep bringing up

Why would anyone with any name would promote Tally ? Just for money ? That’s not how decent endorsement work

How will you poach someone ?

What will you tell about Tally ?

Glint has actual customers.

Tally should change its name, find big retailers and offer extra discount when purchases made through Tally alone

Or sod this lunacy and open the worlds first gold forex currency as Tally and tie up with Ryan Air

1 Like

BA, wind your neck in a bit and stop putting words into peoples mouths, or please explain exactly where I compared tally to glint other than someone with a following of people interested in alternative means of financial freedom talking to their followers about a product that could help them, that they might be unaware of.

If someone has the same outlook regarding the corrupt financial system, gold, the damaging effects of inflation on fiat savings and is unaware of a product that promotes the same ethos as they do, do you not think it is worth contacting these type of people to see if they are interested in partnering on a mutually, financially beneficial basis?

What are you talking about regarding poaching?

Read the tally website if you’re not aware of what its about and what to tell people.

Tally has customers but hasn’t been around as long and doesn’t have as many.

What difference would a name change make and what name do you think would make a huge difference and why?

Who would pay for the discounts? The share holders?

3 Likes

No wont happen

did I name you ? its not all about you _ I am here to talk about Tally not you, who are you anyway ? mind introducing yourself first ?

yes so why are you doing that in a Tally group ? whats your qualification ? why have you tagged me in your response ?

boring old puerile - rich are corrupt and poor are the saints

if you know so much about wealth and economics then why ask basic questions, just google

I admire your sense of humour

These points are not solely for you leave them for the people who are executing decisions

If you weren’t refering to my post on here, the subject, then fair enough.

Regarding all the rest, I can barely understand them, they are contradictory to your last post or are uninformed, so won’t waste my time with them.

5 Likes

waste your time ?

oh yes your time
so you can copy paste things from other places on here
then tag me
start a baseless conversation

definitely save time for more crap

Ok, ok… A bit of banter as I have some time… I will assume, there is a possibility that English is not your first language and there may be some translation issues, so I’ll explain my reply and I apologise if that’s the case.

did I name you ? its not all about you _ I am here to talk about Tally not you, who are you anyway ? mind introducing yourself first ?

Bearing in mind I started this thread, I mentioned (not compared) glint, and I mentioned tally, I obviously assumed you were commenting on the content of this thread, and as it was only me that mentioned glint I can only assume you were referring to my comment. If you were simply making a sweeping statement unconnected to the thread you were making in on, then you should either make that obvious or comment on the actual thread you are engaged in. I do not know who you are, and you don’t need to know who I am, this is a Tally product forum, not a dating site.

yes so why are you doing that in a Tally group ? whats your qualification ? why have you tagged me in your response ?

I’ve no idea what you are trying to say here other than why I tagged you which is answered above.

Why would anyone with any name would promote Tally ? Just for money ? That’s not how decent endorsement work

I agree, that’s not how it works, I wouldn’t expect someone who has a gardening channel to be interested in promoting tally as it’s viewers wouldn’t be interested in that subject. I would imagine someone that has a channel dedicated to economics, investments, banking, money, currency, gold, silver and much more… May possibly be interested in this product, these ‘influencers’ generally promote products they think will be of interest to their viewers and they do that to help the viewers, grow their channel and earn money. The company they are promoting gets more exposure and the channel earns a commission, that’s how it works.

How will you poach someone ?

No idea why you would ask this question as it’s irrelevant, maneco64 is one channel, and I made a suggestion about Neil.

boring old puerile - rich are corrupt and poor are the saints

Who mentioned rich or poor? Rather juvenile and irrelevant but I’ll explain, I didn’t mention rich or poor, I mentioned a financial system that is corrupt and is also criminal, and that it is designed to destroy the purchasing power of currency through inflation of the monetary supply, making people poorer and how gold (Or the Tally product) could be used to protect savings from this system.

If you are unaware of how corrupt and criminal the financial system is, please type something like this “bank fined for” into a search engine, it’ll give you a few days of research, and try this one while you’re there “head of IMF convicted”

Tally should change its name, find big retailers and offer extra discount when purchases made through Tally alone

What difference would a name change make and what name do you think would make a huge difference and why?

Who would pay for the discounts? The shareholders?

These points are not solely for you leave them for the people who are executing decisions

These are just simple questions to your statements, I’m assuming you have thought through your statements and would have answers to the questions? Obviously not.

So, back to the subject of the thread, is it not worth contacting someone like Neil to see if they are interested in talking to their viewers about Tally?

(Question aimed at tally, not you BA) :slight_smile:

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: made me laugh Jonny and good question about promoter’s.

I have previously admired your humour but I was only being generous and you have taken it seriously

First, you assumed I was talking to you and now your assumptions are elevating your ego.

Everything else you have written must also be full of assumption as well, assumption equals gobshite in economics.

1 Like

Don’t worry about BA, Jonny. He was going to promote Tally to global millennials by wrapping a naked girl in gold silk.

Doesn’t have a clue how to read the room, as it were. At least not one post 1950.

1 Like