Still under maintenance?

Mine does not work at all cannot transfer money out and money paid in yesterday still not showing in my account, so much for a major update.

1 Like

Morning everyone. Thank you for reporting your issues and bearing with us. We’re aware of issues that some customers are facing. We’re patching a release later this morning to fix these.

I just realised I’m having the issue with being unable to transfer out. Tried to move some money out and it seemed to work but didn’t change my balance nor show up on transactions.

I have emailed support about this also.

Going forward as had been mentioned before - beta testers. Really need to be testing these releases before pushing them. It puts people off using the app. My partner already voiced her concern about the stability/security of it with all the issues. Really should be looking to beta test.

2 Likes

Nothing changes at the moment paid a large amount in yesterday still not showing in my account after two days.
Shall be seriously thinking of transferring mine when it appears to my GLINT account, never had any trouble with their APP.

1 Like

Managed to make a withdrawal ok now.

I’m still waiting to hear back from support if my transfer out took place or not, it’s not showing up in my bank yet if it did.

If it didn’t then when I can do it, it will cost me more now as the PoG has fallen in the interim.

This isn’t good enough really. Can it be honoured at the prevailing spot price at the time I tried to transfer out this afternoon?

Mine showed up in my starling instantly but the large sum I deposited yesterday still not showing in my account

Everything back as normal now, a trying time but I am now feeling more positive for the future now.

Well my transfer yesterday never materialized so tried again today and it seems to have worked in that it showed up in the transactions and eventually updated the balance figure. Though no sign of it in my bank yet.

Unimpressed as its cost me about £60 in loss due to the price action since yesterday after I originally wanted my money.

Testing - you cannot keep releasing buggy apps like this. You have cost me money on this move. It’s one thing accepting risk when you are happy to hold but when you are trying to access your funds and can’t, then when you can they are worth less than they were it’s hugely annoying.

3 Likes