Suggestions for new app features

Yea, I did send a suggestion for a page with various stats and totals based on gold price, buy in price, average, profit/loss etc… hopefully they’ll add one as it makes it more interesting and engaging to see how it’s all affected by the current gold price, a USP fiat banks can’t provide.

Tally need to focus on the USP, features the traditional banks can’t copy.

FT makes an intriguing point that the “problem for fintechs is that anything they can do; traditional banks can copy, and can throw more resources at.”

1 Like

It’s the sad truth. Anyone can nick your idea, run with it and get it to market faster due to having more financial clout and influence. I can see why Tally wanted/want to keep a good deal of their fine detail private but basically yeah, any of the big banks, Google, Facebook, even other fintech, can come along and just poach a large section of potential client base.

It’s tricky.

Sure, bo looks like monzo did two years ago and banks are now adding features copied from Monzo/starling etc. but they won’t be able to poach features that relate to the gold price advantage over time and how it relates to fiat savings. (Obviously ups and downs) but features showing this aspect will attract users if they can see it easily.

agreed we need visibility of Tally/GBP conversion when spending as we al thik in £ and tally value changes daily, as does GBP of course but we do not see this.
even an option to enable / disable for die hards etc:)
slowly catchy monkey etc with the change to thinking in tally.

Hello,

Apologies if I have missed this on another thread, but when is the Tally V.2 due to go live?

Thanks,

Last month lol

Seriously though, should be any day now, of they are on target.

Our development team is working really hard to iron out the bugs that we have in the new version of the app. Once this is completed we will release it.

Hi Kris,

Is it correct to presume, that V2 is on the critical path to crowdfunding and therefore listing date ?

Yes

Any delay delays everything

Hello,

Not necessarily any delay, and this is why I have asked the question is it on the critical path. I would expect that they would like to get a user data set from V2 for the prospectus.

I am therefore doubtful that a listing date of May is achievable.

Merry Christmas.

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: About the Shareholders category

HI Damon trust you are well

1 Like

Hi @David10brook is there more to add to this?

Good morning Damon.
Not working at all this morning repeated sign on pages etc.