Issue with font colour in payment screen

Not sure since when this is occuring but when I go to payee tab and run through a transfer the font is white on the white background so it’s invisible

You can highlight the text to see it, so it is there but the colour needs changing to black.

I wouldn’t hold your breath, I mentioned this on the 24th May.

Oh.

Well there has just been an app update that’s changed the colour scheme a bit but has now lost all my transaction history. Gone. Vanished.

Mine was there before. And it was there after briefly. It kept throwing up “something went wrong” errors then closed itself. Opened up and “you have no transactions” it’s silly these things still happening with the app.

If only they had set up a beta testing programme, all these problems could have been put right before hitting mainstream users.

Oh wait!

Harper

My transaction list has returned. Just appeared again.

Apologies for the delayed response, we are aware of these issues and have been working to solve them. We are happy that your transaction list is back, this was the result of some updates to the system around card transactions. As the app develops sometimes bugs do pop up, when this happens please do make sure that you are running the latest version of your operating system and also have updated the app to the most recent version from your AppStore. If you are still having issues, please do send us a screenshot of the error to support@tallymoney.com so that we can get it fixed for you ASAP.

1 Like