App not working

Thanks for sorting it out. :+1:t2:

Not loading again today it is trying but I have the page open but with zero in my account.

App not working at all here.

Here too. Android gives message “Something went wrong”

Mine not working also. That’s one of the reasons I took my money out (£7550) and left the bare minimum in.

May top up next year for traveling if this is still working. Put my money into UJO doing nicely thanks :wink:

I shall be also leaving the bare minimum in.
Just used my curve card tied to Tally at Amazon and up popped a message “Payment failed” get in touch with the company, had to cancel my order.

Sort this out Tally not only have you pissed off your shareholders yes I am one. You are now pissing off your customers if you keep on like this you will have nothing!!

3 Likes

Good job we are not listed,

Once again we experienced issues this morning. Our apologies for anyone that has been affected by this. Our team were straight on it to patch a fix.

You can read my update yesterday which will help you better understand why we continue to face these problems.

Wishing you all a Happy Easter.

@damon-tally if the platform is so dependent on third parties, which keep suffering these issues it suggests to me there is an inherent flaw in the design?

Regardless, where is the comms on this ? Tally must be losing so many account holders because of this, people are nervy enough about their assets at the moment.

1 Like

I get it that most business have to rely on third parties in one way or another, but if this is the same third party that keeps failing maybe it’s time to find a more reliable alternative.

Users aren’t interested in or tolerant of major problems just because it’s a third party they aren’t aware of, they see it as a failure of the Tally app and will be worried about their deposits, the more often it fails the more will stop using it and not only, not reccomend it, they will only have a bad experience as feedback if someone asks them about it.

1 Like

I appreciate all this feedback. Many products go through these challenges, especially early on. We have an architecture that has been great for getting us to where we are. Now it’s time to build something even better. Rest assured that as a product team we consider all options when it comes to tech dependencies and microservices. We have an incredibly experienced team. I know it can be frustrating but bear with us while we take the time needed to asses, build and maintain the right solution for the challenges we face.

How about replying to some of the poor reviews in the Android marketplace?

Many complaining about the app not working etc, and will be from people who found the app or read about it, not holders. In other words, the people you need to attract! Get some spin on it for god’s sake instead of just ignoring it. People read reviews and these aren’t going to help if someone is on the fence.

‘ Now it’s time to build something even better.’

Will you need six months of data for the new version?

4 Likes

Transaction list not loading again.

Same here JonnyE. Won’t load transactions.